Web Site Visits and Cookies
For each visitor to our Web Site, our Web server automatically recognizes and collects only your domain name, but not the e-mail address, unless you volunteer it. International Journal of Tax Economics and Management uses standard cookie technology, which you can disable through your Web Browser Options, to store visitor's preferences, record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart, and record past activity at a site. We do not use cookie technology to harvest email addresses or other personal information. Additionally, when you view our Web Site by linking from another web page we may store the name of that web page. All the information collected through cookies is for internal use only and is used to compile aggregate information to analyze site, page, and service usage and consumer purchasing behavior. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience on our Web Site.
Access to Special Content and Services
Some areas and content on our Web Site may require you to register with us or log-in in order to access such areas or contents.
As part of the registration or account setup, International Journal of Tax Economics and Management may require your email address. The email address you provide as part of the process will be used to contact you and any other task associated with you.
Information you provide
We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create and message or communicate with us. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location, names, affiliations, email, Phone number and your bio. We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
Information we collect
• Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type and time zone and IP address.
• Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types and device identifiers.
If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions (like when you buy a hard copy of the journal or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
We do not have any partner or special relationships with any ad server companies. Even our Web Site are not co-branded with or sponsored by any third party,
We understand that the security of your Personal information is important. International Journal of Tax Economics and Management uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our Web Site. However, despite our efforts, no encryption technology is completely secure and IJTEM cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. Therefore, any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. But we ensure you that we don’t share your personal information in any case.
Access to Personal Information
If you have provided us your personal information, you may be able to view and update it by logging on to the International Journal of Tax Economics and Management site and reviewing and/or modifying the information contained in your account or profile. To request that we make any changes to your personal information please email your request to email@example.com
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Terms and Conditions of International Journal of Tax Economics and Management (IJTEM) has to be accepted by the Author during Initial Submission and Final Submission and also has to be accepted by duly signing Author Declaration Form. Author is already given ample time to consider publishing with us or not before making Payment or Final Submission. Journal performs all the process promptly and on time for which it has to pay the cost too and bear the expenses. Author may withdraw the paper and International Journal of Tax Economics and Management (IJTEM) will have no objection if said withdrawn article is published somewhere else.
• $ 60 USD + Transaction Charges will be deducted, If Author wish to cancel the publication with us after completing Payment but is yet to complete Final Submission.
• No Refund will be issued if Author wish to cancel the publication with us after completing Payment and Final Submission / After Publication process is completed.
• If online payment is made once more due to technical error, payment refund will be made.
• You will receive a refund anytime between 7-10 working days.
If you don’t receive refund within this time, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall investigate